We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with 1-2 years of experience. Candidate should have the ability to think unique and use his creativity to make designs better. This position is for working from office.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, XD or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To deliver attractive user interfaces across a range of client websites and mobile apps.
- Keep up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques.
- Contribute to the agency’s UI design style guide.
- Work with the Digital Analytics manager to assess the impact of any UI changes/improvements.
- Work with a team of UX designers to ensure any UI design changes help to compliment the overall user experience and journey.
- Conduct UI design and usability competitor analysis and reports.
- Help to create UI design wireframes, mock ups and final designs across all desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
Revert with your acknowledgement in the mail. Feel free to reach me if you have any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.