We are looking for a Sr. PHP Developer who is having 4-5 years of experience. Candidate should have the ability to take real time decision and support junior resource if needed. This position is for working from office.
- Web service integration using technologies such as REST, XML, SOAP.
- AJAX application including parsing and rendering JSON and XML.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Technical proficiency required with the following: Linux, Apache/NGINX web servers, PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL/Maria DB database design/administration.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- Knowledge of code and release management.
- Experience in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Code, troubleshot, test, and maintain new platform build-out in PHP to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development cycle, including input on feature development and process improvement.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tool if necessary.
- Optimize consumer interaction and drive consumer response.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies and programming practices.
Revert with your acknowledgement in the mail. Feel free to reach me if you have any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.